2017년 7월 9일 일요일

search results for ip camera app


if you use the activity starter, the other app does have the control and not the App Inventor app anymore, which means, the BackPressed event of the ...
I want to build a ip camera viewer, only for use not for sell..and without commercials. what I want is I have ... but I want to use 1 app. the most important ...
Hi. Im using App inventor on a college project and would like to add a live video stream to it. is it possible to display an IP camera feed in the ...
Hi that worked out, thanks! But i want to know if theres a way i can send my ip camera video stream to app inventor. Through webviewer doesnt work, ...
Hey,. I want to programm an applicaton with i can view an ip-camera in my network. I want to make a small menu where i am able to fill in the ip-adress ...
I own a IP Camera, and i want to make an application through app inventor too see her video stream. The problem is that if i put her html page she ...
I am working on an app to play streaming video form IP camera The IP camera is connected to a wifi module which is flash with openwrt and ...
Hey i would like to know about an app which i would like to make . I need help on how to use mobile camera as a webcam which sends images to the computer through a wifi connection.my purpose is to use mobile camera as a ...
I'm publishing a music app through the google play developer console and the console has the option to provide a privacy policy URL for the app. ... photograph; Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Unique Device Identifiers (UDIDs) and other unique identifiers in specific circumstances; Contact lists, which ...
Possibly you need to clean the Android's camera lens..usually that allows most users to connect with the QR code if they have been able to use the QR code previously. ... Is your PC and Android working on the same IP connection?
I am wondering if with App Inventor is possible to display in a box a video streaming RTSP protocol coming from an IP camera. I've tried the video ...
my phone is connected to wi fi the same as my laptop and they are also connected to the same ip adress, the app i downloaded from the google store. ... *camera(PTP). Right now im on developer mode and i tried all four choices but none of that is working yet. what is your advice or what do you think i ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기