2017년 7월 28일 금요일

search results for intranet app


Hi,. my company will change our Black Berry phone with Android smartphone and I want create one app like a dashboard of my activity. Is possible ...
See the announcement for more information and read the App Inventor Extensions Document about how to use an App Inventor Extension. You have to use the extension ... app should work fine. If yes, access it via intranet. If not, via ...
I am trying to build a simple app that pulls up a product number on my intranet. I have the code blocks built to open the page, ...
I would to create a table or send some data or update the data of my big database, in something on internet where my app can connect and download fresh entry. Unfortunately my intranet access in internet only at port 80. Can you ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기