2017년 7월 13일 목요일

Sound files error 703 and 701


I've created a simple app, with a screen, button and sound file (mp3) it works perfectly on demo on the MIT app.

However when using it as a packaged app...I've tried using the sound media component and sound player component. Neither works. I get a 703 error (on sound component) and 701 error (on player component)

I'm using a Google Pixel phone, I suspect this is the problem. 

Can anyone help? Thanks.

--
first set the source of the sound, then call the play method

set Sound.Source to "example.mp3"
Sound.Play

in case this does not help, try this Workaround for error 703 in sound component (App Inventor Classic)

-- 
Hi, thank you, yes I did all that and the live test works fine, but error when the app is installed. 

I think it might be the phone.

-- 
Fixed it, new google drive didn't have the .mp3 on it when uploading it, so I renamed it and now it works :-))

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기