2017년 7월 16일 일요일

Web component to ignore SSL certificate errors


On 5/31/16 Jeff has written on the post "HTTPS support on WEB component":

>
I have assigned this as issue #791. We will look into providing a property for the Web component to have it ignore ssl errors (presuming that is the >problem here, we need to investigate a bit more).

News on this issue?
I cannot use AI2 to connect on our servers with auto-certificate. Webviewer with IgnoreSslErrors works.

--
This is on my project list, but isn't very high priority. I understand that you would like to see this. I'll see what I can do.

-- 
You are very kind to take this in consideration.
Where can I download the sources? Maybe I can hack it by myself.

--

Where can I download the sources?
see here MIT App Inventor sources

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기