2017년 7월 16일 일요일

Runtime Error localization


Can I get the precise point/block of a Runtime Error?
In practice, this is the screenshot of just 1/4 of the app I am devoting to (with a lot of clock operations, running live and stored/get on TinyDB) :
And this is the message I cause...:
Where and How can I focus the exact point of my error?

--
you are using the FormateDateTime method somewhere
together with the Now method, and you are using that method probably as pattern?

this is a similar example, which probably could help you to fix your issue...
unfortunately your screenshot is unreadable

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
this thread continues here FormatDateTime Argument

PS: don't start another thread with the same subject next time. thank you.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기