2014년 11월 27일 목요일

Fusion Tables


Okay so I did everything I needed to do for the fusion tables. When I click submit, it says that what was submitted when through and if I reload the fusion table in my browser on my computer, it shows what was added from the app. However, it never shows what was added in the actual app. Whats the problem and how do I fix it?

--
try to refresh the webviewer using the Webviewer.GoHome block

The fusiontable will be updated immediately, but the webviewer displays the published table. Google needs normally a few seconds to refresh the published table, therefore be patient to view the updated result in the webviewer

If you like to view the result immediately, use a SELECT statement to query your table and display the result in App Inventor...

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기