2014년 12월 7일 일요일

Clickable Phone Number Fusiontable Info Window

what I am trying to do, is to make a phone number in fusiontable info window clickable. When the link is clicked,  the number should be copied to the phone menue (so you can call the number). 

The phone number is in column "Phonenumber". My info window looks like this:

<div class='googft-info-window'>
<b>Phone:</b> {Phonenumber}<br>

Any ideas? Thank you very much in advance



what is a fusiontable info window?
normally you would do a SELECT statement to get a list of the names and phone numbers. Then you can display the names in a list picker and after picking a name, dial the corresponding phone number using the Phonecall component



Thanks for your reply. What I mean with "info window" is the little pop up window which I get when I click on this  little icon on a fusiontable map. (sorry, i forgot to write that there is a location for each phone number)

so actually my current code for the content of the info window is:

<div class='googft-info-window'>
<b>Phone:</b> {Phonenumber}<br>
<b>Location:</b> {Location}<br>



are you using the webviewer?
if yes, you could use some JavaScript and pass the phonenumber to the page title or to the WebViewString and receive it in App Inventor for further processing
see some examples here 



Yes, I am using the webviewer. I will have a look into your examples in the next days. thanks!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기