2014년 12월 25일 목요일

Galaxy s4 connection with USB cable

I do have a wireless network, but my pc is cabled (has no card for WIFI). I would like to connect Galaxy S4 i9505 (Android 4.4), but setup tester says no usb connection.
I can transfer files from and to S4, it gives ADB connection.
What can I do?



Benny... I don't know the answer to this, but you can use other emulators which would help you work based upon your Galaxy.  Read the section in my tips below on emulators.  




Did you download the Development USB drivers to your PC?   Did you check the Android Settings under ,I think development settings or something similar, there should be a setting for you to check regarding Development USB or something similar.



What you are doing at present is using your Android device as a secondary USB drive (transferring files).  Why? because you do not have the right options set on the device.

Merry Christmas,


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기