2016년 12월 3일 토요일

error 702 in stream radio


Hello, help me please. I need to make a stream radio application. I saw many tutorials how it made. I success made simply app,it works in emulator pc and on my android phone 4.4 version. But when I turned off on phone wi-fi and turn on mobile Internet 3G it has error 702- could not prepare http://. Stream is 100% work -I can hear it on phone with 3G internet wia total coommander. I have downloaded Playlist, choose it in filesystem and I can hear my radio on android with mobile Internet 3G. But it's not working on app inventor's app. I have downloaded many stream radio app and they have the same problem.
Thanks a lot, I hope you understand my bad English

-- 
In this discussion the issue was an incorrect url.
In this discussion the issue was resolved by resetting the device.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기