2016년 12월 3일 토요일

Travel App for Instagram - Need Improvement


I have an app that allows travelers to share images with country flags. It's working with 2 simple steps:

1. Getting travel images from phone gallery to ImageSprite1 on canvas.
2. Getting flag images to ImageSprite2 on the same canvas.

Then I am using Screenshot extension to share image to Instagram. However, image quality is extremely decreasing after taking screenshot.

Is it possible to combine both imagesprites as canvas background image? Then I can save and share canvas background instead of taking screenshot.

Here is the link:


-- 
try the Canvas.Save or Canvas.SaveAs method

-- 
The main problem is combining imagesprites issue. When I try the Canvas.Save method, will both imagesprites be combined as 1 image?
try the Canvas.Save or Canvas.SaveAs method

-- 
Have you tried to save the canvas with both sprites on it? Did the sprites appear on the final image?

-- 
Yes, that worked! Sorry for my insisting messages, I thought it won't work.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기