2016년 12월 5일 월요일

Still Having ftp trouble


From the blocks below in a test app, you can see that I am usung Taifun's FTP ext. I can save a file, I can read from that file into a label, but when I try to upload it, I get an error saying that the file does not exist. Could anyone inform me as to what is wrong?

Although the blocks at the moment do not show it, I have also prefixed the join part of the upload with file:// ; and it still doesn't help...



Thanks in Advance

-- 
use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here

and use the correct path to the file, see also the documentation https://puravidaapps.com/ftp.php

Prefix the filename with / (i.e. relative path) to upload a file from the SD card. For instance /myFile.txt will upload the file /mnt/sdcard/myFile.txt. To upload assets packaged with an application does not make sense and has been disabled therefore. If a fileName starts with file:/// you can specify a complete path to the file. 
      


-- 
also you first should set the correct parameter and then do the upload
-- 
I managed to do it. Taifun's cryptic help made me look harder, and after nearly two weeks of trying, I finally got it... and I won't forget it now...

-- 
Taifun, the way I had it worked. The only thing I changed was when I was joining in the save file, I added another text block in it with /, and it worked. Although I guess I should move the call ftp up and call it before the file name as in your last example. Thanks...

-- 

Taifun's cryptic help made me look harder, and after nearly two weeks of trying, I finally got it..

???
what kind of help is easier to understand for you? any suggestion?


 The only thing I changed was when I was joining in the save file, I added another text block in it with /

yes, you have to use the correct path to get it working and to find it out, "Do it" is the way to debug your blocks ...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기