2016년 12월 5일 월요일

Using a get to get the last component called in a list


A part of what i'm making involves having a button which, when clicked, plays a random sound from a list of sound files. I did this by creating a list and inserting the sounds into the list. Let's say there's 3 sounds - cow, pig and chicken.  

What I want to happen now is when I click the button and hear the animal sound, I need to click the correspondent button.  

So far what I have is this - http://i.imgur.com/4xxI7KE.png.


First two blocks create the list, the second group of blocks insert the sounds into the list and the third group of blocks is a fragment of what i'm trying to find out now. In normal programming i'd just create a variable and save whichever sound was played onto that variable, and then use an "if{} else if{} else{}" and use gets to get the value of the variable, though with MIT App Inventori'm not sure how I can get it to know which was the last sound that was played.

-- 
use the random integer block instead of the pick a random item block, see this example https://puravidaapps.com/snippets.php#2removerandom
removerandom.aia
share.aia


-- 
I want them to remain in the list though. I click the Randomize button and hear, let's say a dog, click the button for the dog and it'll say whether i'm right or wrong.
Then I click the Randomize button again and it has a chance of any of the 3 showing up again.

-- 
use the random integer block as already mentioned and adjust the provided example to your needs

-- 
Finally got it!

If you wanna see how it turned out then: http://i.imgur.com/thfccrH.png

I used the randomsound component linked to the randomize button, left it blank, changed it's source to whichever file was randomly pulled from the list and did my "if{} else if{} else{}" comparisons based on the current randomsound source.

-- 
next time please include screenshots directly into your thread instead of only a link to another server. thank you.
 screenshot.png

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기