2016년 12월 5일 월요일

updating php page



I have been working on updating php page lately, I have attached my blocks please have a look at it. It works until I try changing the age. I want to change the age as i change in the app to my php page too.

-- 

My PHP code is 


<?php
$age = $_GET ['age'];
echo "Rachita_age_is--".$age;
?>


Also when I was trying to put the blocks together, I found this error, "Segment: Start is less than 1 (0)" what does this indicates?

web_update.PNG 표시 중

-- 
try this
and yes, the value will be available on your page only temporarily

-- 
this is my example about PHP, GET and POST, maybe can help you.


-- 
For the indicated block, it doesn't works and now I don't get the values in my label., I have tried it even using the put webURIencode block to update haven't been successful.
-- 
For the suggested forum news, to my surprise I have gone through your example link before, also tried it. but my this code issue I'm not able to solve. 
Do go through it once and let me know where I have gone wrong.

-- 
an anyone help me please !!!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기