2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Connect the app inventor to an external database


Thanks, good morning, I need a help in mit app inventor2, I wonder if you would like it to make a tutorial with the following content: Connecting the inventor app 2 to a program database firebird? The program I'm ready, I'm not knowing how to create that bridge, wanted to create a check in app inventor, making him get the server information and display as the cell list. Type: list of registered patients or clients who did service in the last 7 days. Understood? I want to bring is query and display on mobile only this piece of information that is stored in the program database! If you tell me more or less as would be the way the cell to make information call the rest I can do here. I await your contact already thanks for listening.

--
where is that database running? on your web server?
probably you can adjust my MySQL interface to your needs https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php

-- 
The server is a machine win server 2008 r2 that is networked with other machines, the program is local, networked wheel! At the moment I just want to list the contents of it on localhost via cell phone, then future plan to put the program online, but it will not be for now not. So my focus is being pull that information contained in the database and display a snippet in the cell, eg customer lists.

-- 
instead of localhost, you have to use the ip address of that computer
you will have to write a script similar to my php script for MySQL, which can be accessed from App Inventor

-- 
I made an account on the site:


to be able to have online access to my machine, I configured a fixed IP with port 80.

What is the next step now?

I saw your script for mysql, but I was in doubt because it needs a host and .php files in order to run the database.

In my case the bank is in the program, is SQL, but it is not the web, do not use phpmyadmin is the firebird.

How do I set this environment?

-- 
well, instead of a php script you have to write a script in a language of your choice (what is available there?), for example a batch script or VB script...
sorry, I can't help you with that

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기