2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Profiles with Fusiontables


I've made a login and register function for my app, and now I want to be able to allow the user to make a profile page for their account. I'm not quite sure how I would do that. Any help is welcomed. Thanks in advance. (I'm using fusiontables)

--
what exactly is a profile?
do you want the user to be able to update some columns inside the fusiontable?
just send an UPDATE statement to the table like this

UPDATE <tableid> SET name = <textboxName.Text>. age = <textboxAge.Text> WHERE ROWID = <rowid of the current user>

For UPDATE statements the first step to be done is to get the ROWID of the row to be updated with a SELECT statement. The second step is to do the UPDATE.


-- 
The profile is where they enter a little bio about themselves and a few other things. After a user registers, they are then taken to a 'create a profile' screen. I'm not sure how to make the user create a profile that will then be associated with that account.

-- 
just add a few columns to your existing table and follow my previous suggestions

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기