2017년 1월 9일 월요일

Storing Data across different apps


I am creating an app where users can see a list of announcements made by other people. I have it so that when people log in on a screen they are able to edit text boxes making an announcement. How can i get it so that is sent out to all other copies of the app. I am currently using a fusion table which doesnt seem to be working, so are there any other ways to accomplish this?

-- 
someone who wants to announce something sends an INSERT statement to the table
and all user send a SELECT statement regularly to the table to receive the news

 I am currently using a fusion table which doesnt seem to be working,

you might want to elaborate
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

-- 
Okay, but do you know if there are any other ways to do the announcements without using the FirebaseDB?

-- 
You can use TinyWebDB to store announcements. Then when app starts, read TinyWebDB to get announcement data.
Other alternatives are using server php scripts that inserts/reads data to/from backend database like MySQL

-- 
Okay, but do you know if there are any other ways to do the announcements without using the FirebaseDB?
you can use any server database

-- 
I am using the tinywebDB how could i get it, that when it shows up on a screen how can i get it so that users can shuffle through different announcements?

-- 
On TinyWebDB, see if THIS helps.



-- 
I don't know if i stated my question clearly, but what I meant was that I have one screen where people view all the announcements. How can i get it so that they can view different ones from the tiny webdb if people are still going to add more announcements

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기