2017년 1월 14일 토요일

Xylophone2 tutorial: Recording different inputs


I found very useful tutorial for recording and playing back sounds on this link:
http://ai2inventor.blogspot.kr/2017/03/xylophone.html
After I record my notes, there is an button to play them back.
So, I want to create more buttons which will play different songs.
One of my ideas is to create listview and sort them in list.
Is this even possible with this kind of method?

--
If you were to use the ListPicker, you would initialize it's elements to the note names:
"CN4,CS4,DN4,DS4,EN4,ES4..." for example.
When an item in the ListPicker is picked PlayNote is called with it's ListPicker.SelectionIndex.

A more advanced approach to making a keyboard might be:

Making a Canvas taller or wider than the screen and filling it with ImageSprites for each note.
Dragging the Canvas with your finger to move the canvas to reach notes out of view using this technique.
Changing the color of the pressed note briefly.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기