2017년 4월 1일 토요일

Saving Inputed info and selection and signature for waiver form


Hello so I've gone over everything and it's working all correctly. Basically I have a waiver form that they accept, and then they gotta input the typical name, address, phone #, etc. My question is I have a spinner with 6 selections and a signature pad they sign. Can someone please help me figure out how to save all this info and signature as an image. I'll need to access this info later to as I will be transferring it to a computer. Thank you. Sorry blocks confuse me more than anything.

--
you can save the signature with the Canvas.SaveAs block and all the info in a list and the list in one tag in TinyDB

first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.html to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the
Ok this is my block set up so far. I have the .touched and .dragged for signature pad and then the other one is obviously for the list selection in the spinner. I couldn't find that block you were talking about and idk if this set up is even correct? It works when I test it on my tablet. If anyone could just provide a visual of the block set and how I would connect them it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I searched to and couldn't find anything and I did do trainings but for some reason this block thing messes me up.


--
as already said, first do some tutorials to learn the basics!
and see here: How to work with Lists by Saj

some remarks:
1. where is your Camera.AfterPicture event? you need it to get the path to the picture on sd card...
2. why do you close the screen after start taking a picture? does not make sense...
3. I would define the spinner Elements in Screen.Initialize event... it does not help to define them after picking an element from the spinner...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기