2017년 4월 1일 토요일

Tinywebdb and multi "tag"


I can not save data in tinywebdb when I select "dati21". I wish that every time that I choose from the spinner 12 or 21, the data appears on the listview ... someone please help me




--
Something's missing in your blocks.

Where's the event block that catches the data when TinyWebDB responds?

Don't expect an instantaneous response from TinyWebDB.

--
Thk's for your answer ...ok i solved .could you help me by placing the blocks to bring up the list in listview ??? I can not I'm going crazy ??? i would like to see the full list in list view when i click the button aggiungi OR when i selected the spinner selection....

-- 
There's something fishy here.

You have multiple TinyDBs?

They are all just different names for the same, one and only TinyDB.
Don't expect different data under the same tag in different TinyDBs.

Change them all to TinyDb1, and delete the impostors.

--
It's not clear what you are trying to accomplish, and why you need TinyWebDB.

It looks like you are using visual components and TinyWebDB for short term data,
which is usually kept in global variables, and in lists of lists.

Please see the TinyDB samples at my FAQ 
for how to work with multi-part data and long term storage.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기