2017년 5월 27일 토요일

How can i keep my app running in the background when the screen goes to sleep?


I am creating an app which plays an audio (Player).
How can i keep my app running in the background when the screen goes to sleep? 
Acording to an advice http://puravidaapps.com/countdown.php the videoplayer (1x1) don't prevent an app from a stop. 
A notifier don't allow to switch off an screen - so a phone quickly looses an energy. 

--
You can use WebViewer + html5 Audio tags.



It play audio streams and mp3 files.
Audio (mp3) files you find in left upper corner :)
Also it can play backround and also "STOP" audio if call come in.
In mobile device Autoplay is disabled, that mean you need press PLAY when app start.

--
I don't understand how to use WebViewer + html5 Audio tags in MitAppInvertor. Can you explain?

--
I made test file for you. It works OK in my LG G2 (KitKat 4.4.2)

It contain simple html file what play audio stream this shoutcast station: http://www.chilloutradio.tk/


--
Thank you for this solution, but it doesn't suit to me, because I want that my app doesn't sleep as I want to have active the GPS and the app should make some work.. not only play audio.

--
you probably can do it with SL4A http://puravidaapps.com/countdown1.php

--
You ask: "I am creating an app which plays an audio (Player).

How can i keep my app running in the background when the screen goes to sleep? "

You can try my solution, if screen go sleep, audio still play. If You push "Home" button Audio still play.

--
@Peep: great solution! other people most probably will find this very useful!

--
how we put those codes to appinventor panel?
can u make a tutorial for this? thanks! :D

--
you can find a lot of examples, which use an embedded HTML/JavaScript file here http://puravidaapps.com/tutorials.php#html

--
Why am I not able to install your app on play store?? It says "This app is incompatible with your device." My phone is Lenevo A369i and android version is 4.2 Jelly Bean.

--
I`m not see Lenovo A369i Google Play supported phone list. There is with similar Lenovo`s A360, A360t, A360e and A366t.
Sorry, I can`t add you phone if google not support this :(

--
This is great solution. Peep, Installed your app as well, Looks great. 5*****

How did you auto start playing after loading - in your app. 
Is it possible to add external buttons for Play,Pause,volume. 

Do I need to create 1 html file each station or is there way to make list of audio source and somehow modify html file. 

--
.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기