2017년 5월 27일 토요일

Web radio


Hello, I have a web radio, created an apk to listeners, I wonder if you are like me create an apk where I can see the statistics of my radio, use sam broadcaster to vocalize and receive statistics (as pictured) is to receive these Statistics in a apk?
another question
put the codes of apks layout, an admin (so I have) the other pros listeners.
admin in the first tab has a text box to which I want to put my ads from sponsors. looking in version admin vera q has color butons tried to change the text at the time of posting paw appear on the first screen each different color ad, is?

--
What stream backend you have, Soutcast or Icecas?
I have made so many radio apps, please send me e-mail in English please.

--
Hello, I have a web radio, created an apk to listeners, I wonder if you are like me create an apk where I can see the statistics of my radio, use sam broadcaster to vocalize and receive statistics (as pictured) is to receive these Statistics in a apk?
another question
put the codes of apks layout, an admin (so I have) the other pros listeners.
admin in the first tab has a text box to which you would like to place ads of my sponsors. looking in version admin vera q has color butons tried changing the text at the time of posting paw appear on the first screen each different color ad, is?

 Soutcast 

my site, ahhh and the title of the song as the site is?

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기