2017년 5월 27일 토요일

ot - tags nfc


We have some blue NFC tags? I took on the amazon patacchelle concerned, I see the play store that there are several apps to program them but they seem a bit cumbersome ... so what is the best app for configurale? 

--
> We have some blue NFC tags? I took on the amazon patacchelle concerned, I see the play store that there are several apps to program them but they seem a bit cumbersome ... so what is the best app for configurale? 

I downloaded NFC Pro Tools, including some of the things I want implemntare company 

--
> I have downloaded NFC Pro Tools, including some of the things I want implemntare company 

With these tags http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00CE3IC74 I used the free version NFC tools and already can do discrete things but the limitation is the limited capacity of these tags with NTAG213 chip with 5 tasks are already full , 144bytes are just a few: the NTAG216 advice from 888bytes, much better. 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기