2017년 6월 23일 금요일

search results for Server error: could not copy project. Please try again later!


This could be the problem " has about 1200 Vertical Arrangement." App Inventor might ... Red triangles always inhibit creating an apk or running a project in the. emulator or ... I do not know, keep adding layouts and buttons, compile and try again...when the server crashes, you got a lot. 8) The network ...
We need to use the information requested there if we're going to try to address the problem. For this ... i then decompressed the copy file using 7zip and recompiled it to a .aia file again and tried to import it back into AI2, however, I keep getting this error. Server error: could not upload project. Please try ...
Hi,. I want to rename a project using save as but whenever I try I get. Server error: could not copy project. Please try again later! What options do I ...
i constantly get this message: Server error: could not build target. Please try again later! or Server error: could not make copy of project. Please try ...
could not "save as" a new version of my project because there is a message that says: Server error: could not copy project. Please Try again later!
I tried clearing cache and all sorts of things yet keep seeing the same message to try again later server error problem. Since yesterday I have joined ...
When I click Save As there is a significant wait and then a server error could not copy project please try again later. My project has 104 assets so I think ...
I'm trying to save my application using as Savar , but the following error Server Error : Not COULD Copy Project. Please try again later ! I wonder How ...
I have made no changes at all to the project since my last post. However ... It says "Server error: could not copy project. Please try again later!" Hal, can ...
The error message I get is: "Server error: could no copy project. Please try again later!" It's been several hours now since I first started getting this error.
My app inventor does not seem to let me do this, as I get an error message " server error - could not copy project, please try again later" " seems to ...
If the aia is larger than 5 Mb , your project will not compile and might not load. Do you have more than 10 screens; AI2 usually becomes unstable with more screens than 10. Some times Please try again works. Just try again.
If I want to "save as" my project I get a message: "Server error, could not copy your project. Please try again later!". So I tried later but still the same.
It appears there is something wrong with your current project. ... If it is not 2.19, on AI2 please do Projects>Hard Restart then following the instructions on the screen , that should take care of any Companion issues on ... Now, restart the browser, reset your PC and try again. ... They could inhibit loading.
Attempts to "save as" or "checkpoint" a project is failing with "Server Error: could not copy project. Please try again later!"
I had everytime this message: Server error: could not copy project. Please try again later! It is impossible also to save with another name obtaining the ...
Hi, I've uploaded my project in code.appinventor.mit.edu correctly, but the same project I not can upload it in ai2.appinventor.mit.edu. This the error "Server error: could not upload project. Please try again later!", and neither I not can copy the project with another name. code.appinventor.mit.edu: January ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기