2017년 7월 19일 수요일

Notifier, choosing "Cancel"


When you call the Notifier.ShowTextDialog (cancelable = true) what is the "response" in case of cancellation?
It is an event-sensitive question, as I could program something on cancellation of any input procedure in every subsequent if-else "AfterTextInput" block.

--
The response parameter in AfterTextInput event will be "Cancel" if the CANCEL button is pressed in the dialog box. 

 Please take a look at the documentation of Notifier component at:

-- 
I apologize for having missed the Cancel instructions included in documentation. Simply I did not see it.
--
you could simply try it:


it will be 'cancel' if your language is english otherwise it will be 'cancel' in your language.
in the matter of fact it is that, what is written on your 'Cancel' button.

--
I just tested the "cancel response".
Confirm (to the benefit of follow up-ers) that the answer is language-sensitive.
And I make notice to the staff that could be a problem on international basis, since the if-condition based on my italian "Annulla" would not work on devices set with different languages.


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기