2017년 8월 1일 화요일

Issue with App Inventor itself


I decided to create a new screen in my app.  Before I did anything with the screen, I added a new page but then realized I gave it the wrong name.  I then attempted to remove it but got an error.  The screen is still listed in my screens list and it will not allow me to access it.  I would like to remove it completely.

The system told me that an internal error occurred and asked if I would like to report it.  I did..

I did manage to create my new screen with the correct name without an issue, but the old and incorrect screen seems to be stuck.  Can anyone help?

--
Nevermind.  When I closed the browser and restarted my session, the unwanted screen was gone.  Everything is fine. :)

--
Was there anything extraordinary about the screen name? This sounds like it could be a potential bug and I'd like to see if we can repeat it and squash it.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기