2017년 8월 1일 화요일

Packet installation program has been interrupted


I created my last app and I have a problem (the install program crash, telling that the packet installation program has been interrupted) trying to install the apk on my phone (Samsung S6 with android version 6.0.1), while the same app work well on the same phone when used over wifi as companion and even I could install the app without problems (like usually I do) on my tablet with older android version 4.2.
It is a simple app, so I cannot understand what went wrong.
Can you tell me what can cause an installation crash?

--
probably a memory issue?

to find out more about the installation issue, you can use Logcat

I normally use Eclipse and Logcat there, but if you have installed the App Inventor Software (see also Installing and Running the Emulator in AI2), you already have everything you need to use logcat...

How to use Logcat
1. connect your device using USB with your computer
2. in File Manager go to the App Inventor directory, which is  C:\Program Files\App Inventor or similar
3. press Shift and right mouse click the subdirectory commands-for-Appinventor to get the context menu
4. select "open command window here" and you will get a command window of that subdirectory
5. enter adb logcat and the logcat will start running
6. start your app to elicit the error
7. copy the log (see below)

To copy your log, right click, click "select all" and enter to copy the complete log into the clipboard, then open Notepad and paste it using ctrl-v.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기