2017년 8월 1일 화요일

Rotating clock too slow


I cannot find an error in my code.The problem is,the semicircle is rotating too slow(consequently the clock is too slow).
My target was to make it rotating 1 degree every 17 miliseconds 360 times(6 seconds).
Is it too fast for application?



--
you will have to optimize your logic, for example you are using 7 clock components, try to use only one clock and some if statements instead
each event needs some milliseconds for the execution... there also might be some other tasks running on your device, which will need some processor time

My target was to make it rotating 1 degree every 17 miliseconds
in case that does not help, try to rotate 2 degrees every 34 milliseconds

Is it too fast for application?
this also depends on your device...

--
While using sprite image,is there a possibility,that the clock timer collide with sprite interval?
How should I set the interval to make it work right?

--
see here The model of event processing in App Inventor by Lyn

How should I set the interval to make it work right?
how did you set the timer intervals currently and what is the purpose of the different clocks?

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기