2017년 8월 9일 수요일

Old App Inventor Projects


I am back to App Inventor world. :)

I saved many old projects I developed about 5 years ago. I would like to reopen them up for my reviews so I could continue my work with MIT App Inventor 2. The question is how to open them. 

--
welcome back!
you can convert the App Inventor Classic projects using the converter tool
for more information see here App Inventor Classic

--
Wow! Long time no see. :) You have been with App Inventor for all those years. That's great! My main interest is in Robotics and electronics. I am trying to use AI to control devices in the area of Internet of Things.

The link you mentioned is broken. Is there any other way to open old projects?

-- 
did you try the converter tool link http://convert.appinventor.mit.edu/ ?

-- 
No, I haven't tried the converter. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks much.

AKA Kawacoder. (corrected)

-- 
I tried to convert my old projects (.zip) to App Inventor (.aia) but no luck. Too old. Sigh...

-- 
I now assigned this thread to Lyn, who wrote the converter tool... probably he can help you...

-- 
I have contacted Geo outside of this thread and offered my assistance with the conversion.

Thanks for the heads up, Taifun!

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기