2014년 12월 10일 수요일

App Radio_ How to show the title of the current song

Hi, I've just created a Streaming Radio App.
I'd like to know if there is a way to show the title of the song one is listening.
Someone said me : with the "web wiever" But which are the components I have to use? 



It is possibe, and I have done it, but you will need the xml file which the live radio use to show the songs.

so downlad the xml file and save it with a name
parse the xml and save artist and song in two variables
print those variables where you want.

Let me know if it is clear or not this for you






My friend that is the owner of the radio station gave me this

 <a href="http://www.hostingshoutcastpanel2.com:2199/tunein/8018.pls" id="cc_strinfo_rawmeta_8018" class="cc_streaminfo">Loading ...</a>

sorry but I understand almost nothing of Xml...(how) can I use it with the Web components of App inventor?

I'm triying to read the other topic of the forum but they sound like japanese to me -_-





Hello

I sent you how I download and parse the xml file in order to get what I want


I hope that It will help


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기