2014년 12월 10일 수요일

FusionTables


hi guys. i have a problem with app inventor 2 and i don't find a way to get it work.
I have to take some numbers from a fusion table but with the condition that the scheduled appointment at the doctor (it's a column in the table) to be the same as the system date.
And after i take that number i want to sent SMS by the program.
Can anyone help me, I have a mental block and I don't know how to get it done.

--
Can anyone help me, I have a mental block and I don't know how to get it done.

you can get the current date using the clock component and its blocks, see also the documentation http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/sensors.html#Clock


It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
first i need the blocks for geting datas from the tables

--
to learn how to work with fusiontables, please do first the Pizza Party tutorial

--
I already did the Pizza Party tutorial but even after that i couldn't find a way. I'll try the links that you sent me and I'll come with a feedback. Thanks a lot :)

--
guys I'm back and i didn't find a way to make the app work.
The app is designed for medical use. The doctor introduce the datas of their patientes and a date for their appoiment to the doctor and the number of the patient.
The app should check every date in the fusion table and if it is as the system date the app should take the number of the patient and announce the patient that he has an appoiment.
Anyone have an ideea about how the block structure should be?

--
you should be able to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks, else we can't help you... did you already do the tutorials to learn the basics of App Inventor?

In case you do not have any idea how to do your app, I also offer personal support for a small fee. In case you are interested in this service, please contact me by email. Thank you.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기