2014년 12월 10일 수요일

Load text file, edit some, save text file

I have a text file that I load in my app, and displays it, in the list view. This part works ok.
But I would like the ability to edit one of the entries and then save the text file, so my list is always up to date.

Does anyone know how to do.



You talk about a text and you talk about a List.  These are two separate things.  A screen capture png or jpg image of your blocks would be appreciated to help understand what you want to do.   You display the text in a ListView.  Is the text a csv file?    How do you read the text into the ListView?

Lists can be edited rather easily.  Plain text files can be 'edited' with a bit more difficulty.
What can be done depends on how you actually read and write the text file.  Fortunately, there are probably many ways to do what you want to do because AI2 has so many tools that possibly could be used to get the results you desire.

Show us some blocks?   Thanks.



Hello again
Sorry I do not have to be good enough to explain to me.
My text in list view comes from an input CSV file.
I inserted a text box where I could read my choice in list view.

I've tried to change the text in this text box but it is not managed for me to get written correction back to the file.
I have tried call file2.delete and then call file2.AppendToFile, and to examine which index no the edited post has. Unfortunately, without success.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기