2017년 1월 11일 수요일

Build Error Message


I'm erroring out while attempting to build, and I'm not sure where the problem might be.

"...yail line 29:call to 'set-and-coerce-property!' has too few arguments (3, must be 4)"

--
check for red warnings and fix them before building
-- 
I'm showing 0 warnings.

-- 
see also these threads set-and-coerce-property how that issue has been solved in the past

-- 
Yeah, I managed to stumble that far, but I'm seeing .scm and .bky file types only, and no .yail files

-- 

Yeah, I managed to stumble that far, but I'm seeing .scm and .bky file types only, and no .yail files

??? 
-- 
Yeah, I've been looking through the 30,000+ blocks I have so far for an empty socket, but I figured that tracking it by the error line might be easier.

-- 
I exported the file as an .aia, changed the file type to .zip, and tried to read packageFORM.yail to see what element was on line 29.  I can access packageFORM.bky and .scm, but don't see any .yail files.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21658944/app-inventor-compile-error-login-template-wordpress

-- 
30000 blocks?? Not sure but THAT might be the problem.

If you didn't already, check this previous post too. There's a nice list at the bottom of things to check.

-- 
The blocks window is not showing any errors.

The source file is only 137k. There are only 3 icon sized assets.

There are only 4 screens.

The app icon is a 48x48 gif.

The entire thing has only been coded in AI2.

I haven't modified any manifest files.

I do have 1 screen with (I'm assuming) a lot of layouts, but the program had been working fine before with all of them existing, just not hooked up to any blocks.

Does this mean that there's no way to convert the information in the error message into anything  meaningful?

-- 

but don't see any .yail files.

it looks like the yail files are not available anymore inside the aia file? I will ask someone from the development team...


 I've been looking through the 30,000+ blocks

this sounds like you should redesign your app and look into avoiding redundancy...

-- 
That "too few arguments set-and-coerce property"  tends to happen when there is a version issue, like having the wrong companion.   reload the companion and see if that helps.

Also, I believe there was a change so that the yail file is not generated until you build the app.
Andrew, Jeff, is that correct?

In any event, try building the app and see if the yail file appears.
-- 
only png and jpg files are supported for the app icon

The blocks window is not showing any errors.

The source file is only 137k. There are only 3 icon sized assets.

There are only 4 screens.

The app icon is a 48x48 gif.

The entire thing has only been coded in AI2.

I haven't modified any manifest files.

I do have 1 screen with (I'm assuming) a lot of layouts, but the program had been working fine before with all of them existing, just not hooked up to any blocks.



Does this mean that there's no way to convert the information in the error message into anything  meaningful?

--
@Hal - I'm running into the error when I'm trying to build, not while running the companion.

@Boban - I mistyped, the images are pngs.

-- 
Be sure to check all 4 screens for 0 errors and 0 warnings.
Each screen is separate.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기