2017년 1월 11일 수요일

can not delete components


 I hope you can help me to undo what I did. when I chose to delete a component the dialog box came up. There was a check box on the bottom which asked you "don't allow dialog box's" or something like it. I don't know why I did it, but I checked it. Now, whenever I hit the delete key, it does nothing. The dialog box no longer shows up. I don't know if this is an option with inventor or with Google Chrome. I am just beginning with this program and I would like to continue. Thank you very much for your help. Merry Christmas

--
The post here should help you understand why you cannot delete components:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/mitappinventortest/k48uyPMyaRw     The post explains what you probably did. You need to  reset the Chrome settings so it can allow the Chrome browser  to delete components while using App Inventor ..the post explains how.

Simplified:  the cure, with Chrome is to type chrome://settings/   in the browser's URL box and get this screen and press  reset settings.

--
I greatly appreciate your help. I can now get back to enjoying the inventor app.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기