2017년 1월 11일 수요일

save project in another folder on my computer


I can not save .aia or .apk files in another folder on my computer always uses the same folder when I create a new project.
where should I set to give a different route to each new project.

--
Are you referencing the projects that you create in AppInventor? If so, then all your projects are created in same location.
If you are referencing .aia that you export OR .apk that you create, then they'll be saved into folder that is configured in your browser

-- 
thanks for answering.
Everything I do in the Inventor 2 application saves in the Windows 7 download folder.

I want to change the folder when exporting a file or apk .aia my computer and not the form.

-- 
As Hossein said, you have to change the folder by default where the files are downloaded from your browser. Chrome, always download everything in the Downloads folder, unless you specify a different one in chrome: // settings (Advanced Settings)

-- 
Thank you very much for answering

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기