2017년 1월 15일 일요일

Error message from trying to send query with filter conditions on fusion table


I am making an app where i need to look for a specfic word in all columns and get a list of matching rows back.


Heres part of my fusion table. For ex i would look into TypeOfActivity column and grab all rows that say Sports and send a list back. I tried two ways and both of them gave me similar error codes




these are some of the blocks where i coded the variables 
Appreciate your help!

--
a correct WHERE condition looks like that
... WHERE TypeOfActivity = 'Sports'

-- 
I tried changing the query and it seems my app starts to get information back from fusion table :D So thank you!

When i run it thought a block to check whether the result is a list or not, however, the result is not. Instead of a list rows, the result was simply:
rowid, TypeOfActivity
1,Sports
1001,Sports

i saw in some tutorials that the result should be a list, so this got me quite confused.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기