2017년 3월 6일 월요일

Speech Recognition for Thai language


I am new here. I would like to make a simple app for speech recognition for Thai language, but it does not seem like MIT App Inventor support Thai language, does it?

I have tried Google Cloud Speech API on google website, and I think it works very well. Can I somehow use Google Cloud Speech API for my App Inventor apps?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

-- 
 it does not seem like MIT App Inventor support Thai language, does it?
see the documentation http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/media.html#SpeechRecognizer

AvailableCountries
List of the country codes available on this device for use with TextToSpeech. Check the Android developer documentation under supported languages to find the meanings of these abbreviations.

AvailableLanguages
List of the languages available on this device for use with TextToSpeech. Check the Android developer documentation under supported languages to find the meanings of these abbreviations.


 Can I somehow use Google Cloud Speech API for my App Inventor apps?


probably yes
see also How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기