2017년 4월 2일 일요일

List of Lists as a Text String


See my list below 

How can I write this as a ONE TEXT string attached to "list from csv table" block. 

I looked around but did not find anything specific : may be something as simple as \n or maybe blank space but having no luck today. 


--
yes exactly, just use \n to get a new line

1A1,1A2,1A3\n1G1,1B2,1B3\n etc.

--
Thanks .

How do I do with three levels of list of list as in example 

1. First level is defined by "comma"
2. Second level defined by new line \n
3. what about third level 
or even fourth 

--
a csv table only can have 2 dimensions, but you can do something like this

--
@Taifun .... great graphic ...should be in your web page hints.

--

if i understand correctly this might work as well 

for three dimension - list from csv row and then list from csv tabel

for fourth - list from csv table - list from csv table 

--
thank you @SteveJG
@Richard: just try something and prepare a screenshot of your blocks incl. Do it result
this also can help others with the same problem. Thank you.

-- 
I will post blocks tonight

I think we can put multilevel csv in a single Text box. 

--
If you want to extend into higher dimensions,
you could store things sparsely in TinyDB with
tags of the form 
"i1,i2,i3,i4..."
where the length of the key list is your number of dimensions.

I have no data on performance, but
you might get  reduced block complexity.

--
Did your blocks works?
If it worked, do you mind attach the screenshot on :
1. how the blocks build to read csv?
2. how should i write the format in the csv file?

because i used the "∖n" but nothing happened as i want it to.

--
I was thinking that I will use list of csv block attach to list of table block -- that did not work after several hours of work. 

I think, Only way to this ( 4 level list of list in one text string) will be using :  " " the parse those out before calling list from csv row.  I did not proceed further as I used tinyTB to share my list between the screens. may be someone want to try out

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기