2017년 4월 2일 일요일

Spliting text for spinner


I want to take text from text box insert it into TinyDB (I use text from textbox like a tag not like a value to store because that is better for me) and then I take text from DB and insert it into spinner. So but if I read data from DB it write it like "(1tag 2tag 3tag)" and more (tag1... is for exampe - if I write "Hi" into DB it give me back "(Hi)") so I use replace text to delete "()" Yeah that works but i want to split text to (for example) 1tag in 1st textbox... 2tag 3tag and here is the problem. When I do this DB give me back only "()".
Here is my blocks and screenshot:




--
I don't know what the heck you're doing there.

Tags get returned as a LIST, not as a text string.  All that silly replacement you're doing with parenthesis is ridiculous.

Set the ListPicker's Elements to the TinyDB's tags... That's it.

--
Thanks, I never do with tinyDB but i want to try it and you very help me. Thanks.

First of all, please keep the conversations here in the forum so other people can lean too.

I suggest you do some of the tutorials so you know how AI works. The tutorials are located here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기