2017년 4월 2일 일요일

Spinner name selection


I have a spinner that will select a sound, displayed what was selected and play the selection.  The spinner list has the names of the sounds "alarm1.mp3, alarm2.mp3....."

I would like to see in the selection "Alarm 1, Alarm2...)  Is there a way to have the text replaced?  Say Alarm 1 = alarm1.mp2....



--
use a second list with the nice names and use that list for the spinner
then in the AfterSelection event select the corresponding item from the first list using the selection index

-- 
When the screen loads and or I select spinner I get an error (701 unable to load Sound X and unable to play Sound X)


--
Getting frustrated.  I have this now, when I select a sound from the spinner I get unable to load 2 and unable to play 2 (number based on what one I select)

I understand what the #2 represents (it is the selection index line.  how do I take that selection line 2 and get it to select line 2 in the list of sounds?



--
ok, stepped away for a moment and got it.  for anyone else looking here are the block to make this work. 

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기