2017년 4월 15일 토요일

Share a image


I'm having trouble with sharing images...my app has an image for each day of the month (The image already contains a sentence). But when I try to share the image, the application does not recognize. So I'm having to type (manually) the sentences to share.

But I'd like to share the images...

--
this snippet might help

How to take a picture or pick an image and share it

in case not, It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
Thanks for the answer, but isn't still running. There's a print of my blocks. When I click the "button1" on the phone, this message appear: "Error 2001: The File file://15.jgp could not be found on your device."

But the image is appearing in the app.


--
you can't share an image stored as assets inside your app
the image must be stored on the sdcard and you have to use the full path to the image starting with file:///mnt/sdcard

--
Excuse ignorance, but how do I do to save the sd?

--
One way to do that is to set the picture as a Canvas BackgroundImage.
Then use the Canvas SaveAs block to save the image to the sdcard.
The added benefit of this is while it is the Canvas BackgroundImage, you can use the DrawText block to type a message on the photo before saving it.
Then you can share it from the sdcard.

--
I'm trying what they said on this topic: 
How to to display an image referring to a file name on the SD card?

But isn't working... :/

Do i need to install the application on the smartphone to test, or can I use the AI?

I will try this Canvas SaveAs To.

--
Set the image as the canvas BackgroundImage, then do this
--
Error:
"width and heigh must be >0"

--
Owwww! Worked!!

II had put the canvas as not visible. I fixed this and worked!!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기