2017년 4월 15일 토요일

Sharing High scores


I'm trying to add an option to share the high score that is stored in a tiny db via social media. I have the social function, the button and the tiny db already set up. I've provided a visual representation of what I already attempted. Every time I press the share button, it gives me a message saying, "Error 2001: The File file://18 could not be found on your device" 18 is the current highscore saved in the tiny db. Thanks in advanced!

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
I forgot to include the screen captures, sorry!



--
instead of the ShareFileWithMessage method use the ShareMessage method 
and use the join block to join together your message

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기