2017년 4월 15일 토요일

Sharing a sound (mp3 file) in ai2 app inventor


How can I share a sound music (mp3/wav file) with whatsapp or email, social programs?  

For example, I have a button that when clicked plays a mp3 sound. I want to share this mp3 sound with other apps like whatsapp, skype, gmail....  

Can you help me please ???

I attached an example that I did, but it´s not working... What´s wrong? 
--
Your blocks look OK.

When you execute share, the phone should present you with a choice of programs to use for sharing.   The list will depend on
what's on your phone, but Gmail should definitely be one of them.

What goes wrong?

--
probably this helps?
When I handle the button appears the message: error 2001: The File file://done.wav could not be found on your device.
Do I have to specify some path??
--
Do I have to specify some path??
in case your file is not in the root directory: yes
you might want to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks

--
But, which path is the root directory?
I just uploaded the wav file when I add the sound player.
Attached the properties and the blocks. 


--
as far as I know, you can't share a file uploaded as asset into App Inventor
the file must be available on the device, for example if you store the file in the root directory, it would be the following path: file:///mnt/sdcard/done.wav
note: there are 3 slashes

--
Hello, junio.. I would like to do the samw, were you able to fix ????

I have a soundboard (already in playstore look for Fala Galvao) and I would like to create an option to share the sounds that is possible to play there.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기