2016년 11월 29일 화요일

calculate hours between two dates


Hi,
how to calculate the hours and minutes , between the two dates
Thanks!

--
Convert the dates to Instants, then to milliseconds, subtract them, and divide by the appropriate factors.

ABGblocks.png 표시 중

-- 
thank you. I hope I can handle it.

-- 
I fail to get along . I need to introduce the starting date and time off with DatePicker and timepicker.

-- 
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

-- 
Here is another example. It calculates the days, hours, minutes and seconds between now and Jan 1st 2017. You can easily adapt the start and end values.
And here are the relevant blocks:

 Snap2.png

Cheers, Ghica.


-- 

this is what we managed to do. anyway thanks for the help.
 block3.png


-- 

I corrected that and now it works perfectly
 block4.png


-- 
What happens if a flight extends from 12 PM to 1 PM?

ABG

-- 

interesting

-- 
but I use the 24 hours format

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기