2016년 11월 28일 월요일

flappy bird


Hi i am on my half way to build the flappy bird app by watching the tutorial on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfVUHABep-4xlpD78AFzdgA.
mean while i got stuck in the place where branches should be move from right to left and as result they got stuck in there current position so i am facing problem to solve this bug.
i am attaching the snapshot of blocks and game at which it was stuck.
please help me!!
bug.PNG 표시 중

4bbae21e-4386-4ae4-b739-71724564c4a4.jpg 표시 중

-- 
Have you you posted this question on the 3D Print N Pack YouTube discussion thread?
They know how the app works.

--
got no reply


-- 
I added additional suggestions to my reply...

--
how about starting with my version?
here's a simpler one to start with.

-- 
i coded my version exactly like a video and they provided source code to that also, i figured no difference between provided code and the one i wrote while watching the tutorial but still error occurs   

-- 
Thanks ScottFerguson 


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기