2016년 11월 25일 금요일

Trying to UPDATE Metadata with PUT api got a strage error


Dear Colleagues:

I am working in an app to upload photographs to Google DRIVE.

I was able to UPLOAD, but as you know file got no name, so I intent to PUT the "title" in the metadata.

After a whole day of trying with no success I got the message in the enclosed image.

I am using version 2 of the DRIVER apis, as version 3 updates with a PATCh directive not available in the inventor.

Can you please give some advice in order to overcome this issue.

I look forward for your comments and help on this matter.

Regards 

Put Problem.png 표시 중

-- 
From the message and your blocks, it looks like you are missing the /upload/ level before the /drive/ in your URL?
ABG

-- 
to update the metadata of an already uploaded file, you have to use Content-Type application/json, see also the API documentation

example
 example.png



Taifun

-- 
I used /upload/ when I upload for the actual file. It worked fine but the file appears with no name. That is why I sent the second request with out the parameter as the API documents states.

Thanks for your interest Abraham

-- 
I will do as you suggest. Thanks. I have been using your valuable web page both a a source of information as guidenline. Thanls again. I will keep you posted on the results.

-- 
Dear Taifun:

It finally worked¡¡¡¡¡

Thanks again for your suggestion and interest. You are the man.

In the app I am building I am using Fusion Tables as well. This will be in the end a kind of Mashup as the one mention in you documents.

Sincerely

Daniel Suzuki

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기