2016년 12월 16일 금요일

I have a question aboput a icon..


I Have crate my first app here and i wounder how i can get an icon on my phone up in the left corner when the app is running. It is possible?
And how can i make it? Please help...

One other thing, When I press back botton on my phone (Not in the app) My app close... how can i fix that?

Best Regards

Radio GTT

-- 
1) upload an icon (48x48px) into App Inventor and set it in Screen1 as icon property

2) drag an empty Screen.BackPressed event to the working area

-- 
I remember the name now.... Statusbar on my phone when i have open the app.... Almost notifi you have on your facebook app when some one has send somthing to you... So when i start my player i will have an icon on my status bar on my phone so i can se i have the app upp and running...

--
And can i set so the app minimise insted?

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기