2016년 12월 12일 월요일

No aiSarter icon on my desktop.


Installed appinventor but no aiStarter on my desktop.  Windows 8 doesn't install it automatically - has to be downloaded from an app store but it's not available there either.  Degrading to Windows 10 then upgrading back to Windows 8 messed up my old start menu.  Shafted every way I turn.  Where can I download aiStarter from?
OK!  Uninstalled appinventor / deleted out old versions of the installer / re-installed.
Now I have the aiStarter Icon on my desk top.
The first time I used it I was told that the companion was out of date.  Went to the emulator and updated the companion, and now the emulator won't open.  The connection from appInventor just hangs.

What do I do next please?

--
Just to clarify; when I click to run my project through the emulator I get a message box saying the emulator.exe has stopped working.  I click on the "close program" button, then appInventor just hangs trying to open the emulator which has stopped.

-- 
I've just been to folder commands-for-appinventor and clicked on the batch file run-emulator and the emulator runs perfectly OK (so far as I can tell).  I just can't run it from appInventor.

-- 
Did you open a project at the AI1 web site and press Connect?

-- 
See the Companion and Emulator section of this FAQ for more instructions...

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기