2017년 1월 3일 화요일

Fusion Tables Problem


Hi everyone, I'm using FusionTables for my aplications in App Inventor and it normarly works showing the table in the WebViewer just fine. But now any of my tables are showing in the aplications I was using. For programs with fusion tables I use the link "Publish Send a link in email or IM"

I want to know if its just me or if there is something with fusion tables, thanks

blocks p1.png 표시 중

--

But now any of my tables are showing in the aplications I was using. 

what does that mean exactly? can you elaborate?


For programs with fusion tables I use the link "Publish Send a link in email or IM"

this is correct

-- 
I have some aplications that uses WebViewer to see a fusion table, Normaly it works i could see the table by using the WebViewer but now is blank. I post one of the links I'm using for the table.


-- 
works fine for me, see attached example project







-- 
Thanks I think that the problem is the device where I'm using the aplications because I've used the jorge.aia program and is in blank.The device was showing the tables before, but now is blank. I'll try on another device or in the emulator, thanks

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기