2017년 3월 2일 목요일

Create app more than 5 mb


I have such problem. My app includes many mp3 and jpeg files (about 600). Total amount 300 mb. 
Question#1:
I tried do in such way but server error. Can you tell me what limit is of my aia file which can be loaded in such way?
Question#1:
I know another way to load files http://puravidaapps.com/filebyfile.php, but loaded files are in a folder, that is open for a user. I want that my files were able to use only throught my app. If no decision for question #1, how to protect files acording to decision #2?

--
Let's say that you can create an apktool that is 300mb. How are you going to publish it? Also there will not be that many people that will download such a huge app.

-- 
You have two question 1s there!

1.:  5MB will be your limit.  That's the size of your AIA file... after that, things get wonky.

1.:  You can't really.  You have no ability to add things to the assets folder after you've packaged the app...

--
5Mb is the aia limit.  300Mb ?  Impossible with AI2 if you need to save them in the assets.

To hide the files from a user, you have to put them in assets.  But you can not put that many files into assets.

Perhaps you should be compiling your app with Eclipse or Android Studio?

Yes, you have a problem.  You can not do what you want with AI2 and keep your files 'secret.'.

--
the limit is ~5 MB
300MB will not be possible
as far as I know, there is no possibility to hide the downloaded files
alternatively you can use Hosseins solution, which is also mentioned on my webpage, but I think, there is also a maximum for apk files somewhere...

--
Thanks to everybody for attention to my problem. As I understood in my situation only one way - Webprefetch File by File

--
You Can Do This In Next Way:
1. Insert In Aia Fake Mp3 FileS with Small Sizes
2.after Compile open this Apk And Repack Your with aPkmaker (if I do not forgoten it), Insert Original Files And Size of your apk will Be 300mb.

--
You can create apk file more than 5mb! But You can use fake files.
on this video(in russian) you can see how it can be made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4-9PEU6pk
Idea:
1.  use short mp3 files with original filenames, as example 1.mp3, 2.mp3...
2. Compile it.
3. With apkmaker script repack it and upload to apk original mp3s which has same names...)))



--
Thank you so much. I'll try it and write after...

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기