2017년 3월 20일 월요일

HOW TO PARSE M3U8 FILE TO VIDEO PLAYER


please I am getting an error when passing a .m3u8 fille to the video player
 I don't know if its the write to use the video player for that please if you could help me solve the problem I will be
gratefull thanks


--
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...


To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

--
please that a screen shot off the block

I want to stream a m3u8 file using the video player


--
Your m3u file is a text file that contains the links to the streams in a playlist.
You must open the m3u file, copy out the links to the streams then use those with the player component.
The player component cannot play a playlist file directly.

--
sorry sir but I don't understand how to do that ,I just check on google but I can really find any relevant information about converting .
a link or tutorial will be of great help


--
Hi, App inventpr video player not good to streaming vide ( wecams or live tv ), yes it maybe work but...usually not.
Better solution is using 3 part video/streame player. Ex. I use on my Apps MX player.
How to use Mx player through ActivityStarter you find in here https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/api

Also if stream or video info in m3u file then you can use this info what inside playlist file, but m3u8 is server side file only and not useful info inside.
You can test my LIVE TV app with MXPlayer free integrated solution http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T4662Q2


--
I Peep Prants , I am happy to see you were able to make an app like the one am try to do ,  am really a novice in this app development.
I went through  all the links you provided but I was not able to set up my app inventor app  to use the mx player  using the activity starter ,
please if you could help me with some sample block code I will be great full. I will be waiting

-- 
I have custom xml with stream links and channel info in web. In app start first load all xml values to list. then you not need update app when stream link is changed.
Also in app start resolve Activity check if MXPlayer free is installed, if not then show MXPlayer download notification. If user choose OK, then go MXPlayer download page, if NOT then close app.
MXPlayer Activity
Action: android.intent.action.VIEW
Class: com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.ActivityScreen
DataUri: link to stream - rtsp:, rtmp:, http: alowed, also playlist files m3u, m3u8 or files .ts or .mp4 etc. works fine

--
Your great thanks you very much for your help.:)

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기